This plan is a guide for the Broads Authority and other organisations required to manage oil spills into navigable parts of the Broads. It was updated and approved by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency in 2019.
It has been broken down into sections for easy of use.
Main Document (pdf 1200kb)
1. Plan Distribution List (pdf 97kb)
2. Safety Data Sheet, Marine Diesel Oil (pdf 24kb)
3. Pollution Report Form (pdf 95kb)
3a. POLREG Pollution Report Form (pdf 110kb)
4. Incident Report Sheet (pdf 64kb)
5. Oil Sampling (pdf 248kb)
6. Health, Safety and Welfare (pdf 56kb)
7. Booming Plan Guidelines (pdf 551kb)
8. Nature Conservation Information (pdf 549kb)
9. Boatyard/Marina Refuelling Installations (pdf 157kb)
10. Strategic Oil Booming/Containment Sites (pdf 146kb)