The Broads Authority is the executive body for decision taking and overseeing all strategies, policies and priorities of the Authority.
This is set out in the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads Act 1988, Broads Plan, Broads Local Plan/Local Development Framework and Annual Business Plan.
Broads Authority Meeting dates:
- Broads Authority - 31 January 2020 at 10am
- Broads Authority/Member Workshop - 20 March 2020 - Cancelled at 10am
- Broads Authority - 22 May 2020 at 10am
- Broads Authority - 25 June 2020 at 10am
- Broads Authority - 24 July 2020 at 10am
- Broads Authority/Member Workshop - 25 September 2020 at 10am
- Broads Authority - 20 November 2020 at 10am
- Broads Authority - 29 January 2021 - reconvened 9 February 2021 at 10am
- Broads Authority/Member Workshop - 19 March 2021 at 10am
- Broads Authority - 14 May 2021 at 10am
- Broads Authority - 23 July 2021 at 10am
Agendas, reports and minutes
Agendas and reports will be available on this site one week before the meeting.
Some reports have background papers. You can arrange to see any background papers from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm. If you would like to arrange this please email via our contact form or call 01603 610734.
You can find documents relating to committee procedures, including the code of conduct for members and information about delegation of powers on our Constitutional documents page.
Our Asking questions at meetings page will tell you about arrangements for members of the public to speak at committee meetings.
The following years are available on line:
- Archive committee papers 2019
- Archive committee papers 2018
- Archive committee papers 2017
- Archive committee papers 2016
- Archive committee papers 2015
- Archive committee papers 2014
- Archive committee papers 2013
- Archive committee papers 2012
The only exceptions are those items which would infringe copyright or would not be dealt with in public for reasons of confidentiality.
For previous papers please email via our contact form.