The Navigation Committee advises the Authority on matters relating to strategic management of the waterways.
Its role is largely consultative. It considers significant strategic issues only and does not consider detailed operational matters such as individual planning applications, except where they may have strategic or policy importance. Members of the Committee may propose items for discussion at future meetings.
Navigation Committee Meeting dates:
- Navigation Committee - 12 January 2023 at 10am
- Navigation Committee - 13 April 2023 at 10am
- Navigation Committee - 8 June 2023 at 10am
Agendas, reports and minutes
Agendas and reports will be available on this site one week before the meeting.
Some reports have background papers. You can arrange to see any background papers from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm. If you would like to arrange this please email via our contact form or call 01603 610734.
You can find out more about Broads Authority, Audit and Risk, Navigation and Planning on our committee membership page while here are details of Broads Local Access Forum members.
You can find documents relating to committee procedures, including the code of conduct for members and information about delegation of powers on our Constitutional documents page.
Our Asking questions at meetings page will tell you about arrangements for members of the public to speak at committee meetings.
The following years are available on line:
- Archive committee papers 2022
- Archive committee papers 2021
- Archive committee papers 2020
- Archive committee papers 2019
- Archive committee papers 2018
- Archive committee papers 2017
- Archive committee papers 2016
- Archive committee papers 2015
- Archive committee papers 2014
- Archive committee papers 2013
- Archive committee papers 2012
The only exceptions are those items which would infringe copyright or would not be dealt with in public for reasons of confidentiality.
For previous papers please email via our contact form.