Members make decisions and consult on management of the Broads at Authority meetings and smaller meetings for individual committees and forums.
To find out more about our members, see the meet our members page.
All meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend any of the meetings, please contact us in advance of the meeting. You can download all agendas and documents from this site except exempt items.
The Broads Authority has resolved to support remote meetings for non-decision making Committee meetings. The committee meeting date pages will advise if the meeting is to be held remotely. Public access will be made available via a live stream. To view the live stream, visit the relevant committee meeting date page. The live stream will be available to view in the video player at the scheduled start time. Please see the Standing Orders - Procedure rules for remote meetings for more information.
Under the Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations (2014), filming, photographing and making an audio recording of public meetings is permitted. These activities however, must not disrupt the meeting. Further details can be found on the Filming, photography and recording of public meetings page.
The committee structure chart shows how the committees work together. To find out more about individual committees, please refer to the relevant committee.
Committee calendar 2023
- Planning Committee - 6 January 2023 - Meeting cancelled
- Navigation Committee - 12 January 2023
- Broads Authority - 20 January 2023 (revised date, previously scheduled for 27 January 2023)
- Planning Committee - 3 March 2023
- Broads Local Access Forum - 8 March 2023
- Audit and Risk Committee - 14 March 2023
- Broads Authority - 17 March 2023
- Planning Committee - 31 March 2023
- Broads Local Access Forum - 7 June 2023
- Navigation Committee - 8 June 2023
- Planning Committee - 23 June 2023
- Planning Committee - 21 July 2023
- Audit and Risk Committee - 25 July 2023
- Broads Authority - 28 July 2023
Agendas, reports and minutes
Agendas and reports will be available on this site one week before the meeting.
Some reports have background papers. You can arrange to see any background papers from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm. If you would like to arrange this please email via our contact form or call 01603 610734.
You can find documents relating to committee procedures, including the code of conduct for members and information about delegation of powers on our Constitutional documents page.
Our Asking questions at meetings page will tell you about arrangements for members of the public to speak at committee meetings.
The following years are available on line:
- Archive committee papers 2021
- Archive committee papers 2020
- Archive committee papers 2019
- Archive committee papers 2018
- Archive committee papers 2017
- Archive committee papers 2016
- Archive committee papers 2015
- Archive committee papers 2014
- Archive committee papers 2013
- Archive committee papers 2012
The only exceptions are those items which would infringe copyright or would not be dealt with in public for reasons of confidentiality.
For previous papers please email via our contact form.