Working in the Broads National Park is very special.
There are lots of different career paths within the varied work of the Broads Authority from rangers and ecologists to press, finance and planning officers.
Unfortunately we do not have any current opportunities. Please keep checking back as we update this page regularly.
Application forms and notes
Please note that we only accept applications for advertised vacancies using the official application form. We are unable to process speculative employment enquiries and we do not keep prospective CVs on file.
If you are applying for one of our current vacancies you might find our application guidance notes helpful. You will also be required to submit an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form which helps us ensure equal opportunities for all.
What happens when you apply?
- We shortlist to specific criteria which is set by the job description and person specification.
- We hold interviews with two to three panel members, where we ask questions to explore experiences and competencies.
- Sometimes we ask for a short presentation or a practical exercise.
- We carefully choose the person we want to appoint based on their interview and experiences matched to the job requirement.
- We offer the job by telephone and follow up with a formal conditional written offer.
Whether you are passionate about nature and looking to get involved with the work of the Broads Authority for leisure, or want to develop a route into a paid role, then volunteering could be perfect for you.
Volunteers are an essential part of what we do and who we are, offering an invaluable resource in maintaining the scenic waterways, assisting visitors and supporting our efforts to look after the Broads National Park.
We have a number of different roles to suit a variety of needs and are often recruiting for new volunteers so make sure you visit our current volunteering opportunities page.