Electric boats are a cleaner and greener way to travel.
The Broads Authority encourages more environmentally-friendly forms of propulsion with reduced charges for electrically powered motor craft and a network of charging points for them.
The electric charging points are operated with contactless cards costing £1 from outlets throughout the Broads.
The meters indicate where to hold your card in order to transfer the credit to the meter. The cards are for single use only.
Instructions for using the meters
For further details please call the Broads Authority tolls office on 01603 756080 or email email@example.com.
Charging points and card outlets
Places with charging points are shown in bold on the left, followed by card outlets within the same town or village, or the nearest card outlets.
- Dilham / Sutton Staithe Boatyard; Moonfleet Marine, Stalham
- Sutton / Sutton Staithe Boatyard; Moonfleet Marine, Stalham
- Irstead / Sutton Staithe Boatyard; Moonfleet Marine, Stalham
- Potter Heigham / Tidings Newsagents, Horning
- Coltishall / Mace Post Office
- Hoveton / Broads Information Centre (during summer season), Norfolk Marine Chandlers
- Horning / Tidings Newsagents
- Ranworth / Granary Stores & Tea Shop
- Great Yarmouth / Yacht Station (during summer season)
- Norwich / Yacht Station (during summer season)
- Whitlingham / Visitor Centre
- Bramerton / Broom Boats, Brundall; Brundall Bay Marina
- Rockland / New Inn
- Hardley / New Inn, Rockland
- Reedham / Yacht Station
- Loddon / Bridge Stores
- St Olaves / Goodchild Marine, Burgh Castle
- Somerleyton / Goodchild Marine, Burgh Castle
Charging points from other providers are available.