Broads Local Access Forum
The forum is a semi-independent body which advises on improving public access to land within the Broads Authority's executive area.
It was established under the Countryside and Rights of Way Act to promote closer liaison and understanding between the various groups and organisations which have an interest in access to the Broads and the adjacent parts of Norfolk and Suffolk.
This leaflet will give you an overview of the work of the forum.
The Annual Report will tell you more about recent activities of the forum.
For more information on Local Access Forums see Defra's Guidance on Local Access Forums in England
Secretary to the Broads Local Access Forum
62-64 Thorpe Road
tel 01603 610734
You can also email via our contact form.
Broads Local Access Forum Meeting dates:
- Broads Local Access Forum - 10 March 2021 at 2pm
- Broads Local Access Forum - 9 June 2021 at 2pm
- Broads Local Access Forum - 1 September 2021 at 10am
- Broads Local Access Forum - 1 December 2021 at 10am
- Broads Local Access Forum - 9 March 2022 at 10am
- Broads Local Access Forum - 8 June 2022 at 10am
Agendas, reports and minutes
Agendas and reports will be available on this site one week before the meeting.
Some reports have background papers. You can arrange to see any background papers from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm. If you would like to arrange this please email via our contact form or call 01603 610734.
You can find documents relating to committee procedures, including the code of conduct for members and information about delegation of powers on our Constitutional documents page.
Our Asking questions at meetings page will tell you about arrangements for members of the public to speak at committee meetings.
The following years are available on line:
- Archive committee papers 2020
- Archive committee papers 2019
- Archive committee papers 2018
- Archive committee papers 2017
- Archive committee papers 2016
- Archive committee papers 2015
- Archive committee papers 2014
- Archive committee papers 2013
- Archive committee papers 2012
The only exceptions are those items which would infringe copyright or would not be dealt with in public for reasons of confidentiality.
For previous papers please email via our contact form.