Planning Committee - 11 November 2022
Time 10:00 am
Location Yare House, 62-64 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
- Confirmed minutes of the Planning Committee held on 11 November 2022 (PDF File 227.5 KB)
- Planning Committee agenda 11 November 2022 (PDF File 180.5 KB)
- Minutes of the previous Planning Committee held on 14 October 2022 (PDF File 246.6 KB)
- BA/2022/0312/ADV - 3 signs at Hickling Broad (PDF File 365.8 KB)
- Enforcement - Land at North End, Thorpe next Haddiscoe (PDF File 246.9 KB)
- Enforcement update (PDF File 269.7 KB)
- Coastal Adaptation SPD consultation (PDF File 2.0 MB)
- Appendix 2 – Consultation Statement (PDF File 965.6 KB)
- Appendix 3 – Strategic Environmental Assessment screening opinion (PDF File 588.7 KB)
- Appendix 4 – Habitats Regulations Assessment screening statement (PDF File 1.9 MB)
- Appendix 5 – Equality Impact Assessment screening opinion (PDF File 233.6 KB)
- East Suffolk Council walking and cycling strategy (PDF File 108.7 KB)
- Consultation responses (PDF File 322.1 KB)
- Circular 28/83 Publication by Local Authorities of information about the handling of planning applications Q3 (1 July to 30 September 2022) (PDF File 257.0 KB)
- Appeals to the Secretary of State update (PDF File 203.2 KB)
- Decisions made by officers under delegated powers (PDF File 174.8 KB)
- Planning Committee papers 11 November 2022 (PDF File 3.7 MB)
Contact officers are shown at the end of each report.
You are welcome to raise questions and make observation in advance of the meeting with the appropriate officer.
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
You can download agendas and minutes from this website.
Arrangements can be made to see any background papers during office hours 9am to 4.30pm, please Contact Us.