Planning Committee - 9 December 2022
Time 10:00 am
Location Yare House, 62-64 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
- Confirmed minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 9 December 2022 (PDF File 246.5 KB)
- Planning Committee agenda 9 December 2022 (PDF File 177.4 KB)
- Minutes of the previous Planning Committee held on 11 November 2022 (PDF File 230.9 KB)
- BA/2022/0321/FUL - Reedham - engineering works for IDB (PDF File 381.1 KB)
- Enforcement - Beauchamp Arms (PDF File 314.8 KB)
- Enforcement update (PDF File 197.4 KB)
- Belton with Browston, Burgh Castle and Fritton and St Olaves Neighbourhood Plan - area designation consultation (PDF File 733.5 KB)
- Annual Monitoring report (PDF File 877.0 KB)
- Notes of the Heritage Asset Review Group meeting held on 28 October 2022 (PDF File 190.9 KB)
- Appeals to the Secretary of State update (PDF File 200.5 KB)
- Decisions made by officers under delegated powers (PDF File 180.2 KB)
- Planning Committee papers 9 December 2022 (PDF File 3.3 MB)
Contact officers are shown at the end of each report.
You are welcome to raise questions and make observation in advance of the meeting with the appropriate officer.
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
You can download agendas and minutes from this website.
Arrangements can be made to see any background papers during office hours 9am to 4.30pm, please Contact Us.