Electric boats are a cleaner and greener way to travel.
The Broads Authority encourages more environmentally-friendly forms of propulsion with reduced charges for electrically powered motor craft and a network of charging points for them.
The electric charging points are now operated with contactless cards costing £1 from outlets throughout the Broads. (Previous cards are all printed with 28 February 2017 as the cut-off date.)
The meters indicate where to hold your card in order to transfer the credit to the meter. The cards are for single use only.
Instructions for using the meters
For further details please call the Broads Authority tolls office on 01603 756080 or email email@example.com.
Charging points and card outlets
- Dilham / Sutton Staithe Boatyard; Moonfleet Marine, Stalham
- Sutton / Sutton Staithe Boatyard; Moonfleet Marine, Stalham
- Irstead / Sutton Staithe Boatyard; Moonfleet Marine, Stalham
- Potter Heigham / Tidings Newsagents, Horning
- Coltishall / Mace Post Office
- Hoveton / Broads Information Centre, Norfolk Marine Chandlers
- Horning / Tidings Newsagents
- Ranworth / Granary Stores & Tea Shop
- Stokesby / Riverside Tea Rooms & Stores, Acle Bridge General Stores
- Great Yarmouth / Yacht Station
- Norwich / Yacht Station
- Whitlingham / Visitor Centre
- Bramerton / Broom Boats, Brundall; Brundall Bay Marina
- Rockland / New Inn
- Hardley / New Inn, Rockland
- Reedham / Yacht Station
- Loddon / Bridge Stores
- Burgh Castle / Goodchild Marine
- St Olaves / Goodchild Marine, Burgh Castle
- Somerleyton / Goodchild Marine, Burgh Castle
Charging points from other providers are available.