Conservation publications and reports
In this section you will find key publications and reports relating to our conservation work.
Below is our register of current research projects and conservation reports relating to biodiversity and carbon reduction. In this section you can also find conservation reports broken down into water and wetland, and our Landscape Character Assessment, Landscape Sensitivity Study and environmental operating procedures which define how we minimise the impact of operations work.
You can find our more information about how we incorporate these reports into our work in the section about looking after the Broads.
- Broads Biodiversity and Water Strategy (PDF)
- Broads Biodiversity Action Plan Framework (PDF)
- Broads Biodiversity and Water Strategy: Action Plan 2019 - 2024 (PDF)
- Biodiversity Audit and sensitivity mapping (PDF)
- Broads Biodiversity Audit and sensitivity mapping appendix (PDF
- Broads Nature Recovery Prospectus (PDF)