Broads Authority - 20 January 2023 (revised date, previously scheduled for 27 January 2023)
Time 10:00 am
Location King’s Centre, 63-75 King Street, Norwich NR1 1PH
- Confirmed minutes of the Broads Authority meeting held on 20 January 2023 (PDF File 473.8 KB)
- Broads Authority agenda 20 January 2023 (PDF File 182.8 KB)
- Minutes of the previous Broads Authority held on 2 December 2022.pdf (PDF File 312.1 KB)
- Summary of actions and outstanding issues following discussions at previous meetings (PDF File 234.1 KB)
- Strategic priorities - update (PDF File 246.9 KB)
- Capital funding progress report (PDF File 988.4 KB)
- Proposed charges for 2023/24 in the navigation area and adjacent waters (PDF File 537.8 KB)
- Budget 2023/24 and financial strategy to 2025/26 (PDF File 2.1 MB)
- Broads Peat project - update (PDF File 282.1 KB)
- Recommendations from external review into formal complaint (PDF File 303.6 KB)
- Member report on outside bodies - Upper Thurne Working Group (PDF File 127.0 KB)
- Broads Authority papers 20 January 2023 (PDF File 3.7 MB)
Contact officers are shown at the end of each report.
You are welcome to raise questions and make observation in advance of the meeting with the appropriate officer.
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
You can download agendas and minutes from this website.
Arrangements can be made to see any background papers during office hours 9am to 4.30pm, please Contact Us.