Audit and Risk Committee
The Financial Scrutiny and Audit Committee was established in 2009 to ensure that financial planning risk is managed effectively, and has the following responsibilities:
- To scrutinise the Authority's accounts and finances to ensure that they are prepared in accordance with accounting policies and good practice.
- To take a strategic view on whether the resources allocated to the Authority are used effectively and efficiently in pursuit of its authorised purposes and objectives.
- To obtain assurances from a range of measures and reports that value for money is obtained in the use of these resources, and that risk and performance are actively managed to achieve best results.
The committee was re-purposed as the Audit and Risk Committee in 2018.
Audit and Risk Committee Meeting dates:
- Audit and Risk Committee - 2 March 2021 at 2pm
- Audit and Risk Committee - 20 July 2021 at 2pm
- Audit and Risk Committee - 21 September 2021 at 10am
- Audit and Risk Committee - 8 February 2022 at 10am
- Audit and Risk Committee - 12 July 2022 at 10am
Agendas, reports and minutes
Agendas and reports will be available on this site one week before the meeting.
Some reports have background papers. You can arrange to see any background papers from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm. If you would like to arrange this please email via our contact form or call 01603 610734.
You can find documents relating to committee procedures, including the code of conduct for members and information about delegation of powers on our Constitutional documents page.
Our Asking questions at meetings page will tell you about arrangements for members of the public to speak at committee meetings.
The following years are available on line:
- Archive committee papers 2020
- Archive committee papers 2019
- Archive committee papers 2018
- Archive committee papers 2017
- Archive committee papers 2016
- Archive committee papers 2015
- Archive committee papers 2014
- Archive committee papers 2013
- Archive committee papers 2012
The only exceptions are those items which would infringe copyright or would not be dealt with in public for reasons of confidentiality.
For previous papers please email via our contact form.