Under COVID-19 safe distancing guidance, our committee meetings are being held remotely until further notice, with public access via live streaming.
To view a live meeting, visit the relevant committee page and click on the live stream link. We will publish the link two days before the meeting start date.
Members make decisions and consult on management of the Broads at Authority meetings and smaller meetings for individual committees and forums.
All meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend any of the meetings, please contact us in advance of the meeting. You can download all agendas and documents from this site except exempt items.
The committee structure chart shows how the committees work together. To find out more about individual committees, please refer to the relevant committee.
The Committee Calendar shows the meetings scheduled for 2020-2021.
Committee calendar 2021
- Planning Committee - 8 January 2021
- Navigation Committee - 14 January 2021
- Broads Authority - 29 January 2021
- Audit and Risk Committee - 2 March 2021
- Planning Committee - 5 March 2021
- Broads Local Access Forum - 10 March 2021
- Broads Authority/Member Workshop - 19 March 2021
- Planning Committee - 26 March 2021
- Broads Local Access Forum - 9 June 2021
- Navigation Committee - 10 June 2021
- Planning Committee - 18 June 2021
- Planning Committee - 16 July 2021
- Audit and Risk Committee - 20 July 2021
- Broads Authority - 23 July 2021
Agendas, reports and minutes
Agendas and reports will be available on this site one week before the meeting.
Some reports have background papers. You can arrange to see any background papers from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm. If you would like to arrange this please email via our contact form or call 01603 610734.
You can find documents relating to committee procedures, including the code of conduct for members and information about delegation of powers on our Constitutional documents page.
Our Asking questions at meetings page will tell you about arrangements for members of the public to speak at committee meetings.
The following years are available on line:
- Archive committee papers 2019
- Archive committee papers 2018
- Archive committee papers 2017
- Archive committee papers 2016
- Archive committee papers 2015
- Archive committee papers 2014
- Archive committee papers 2013
- Archive committee papers 2012
The only exceptions are those items which would infringe copyright or would not be dealt with in public for reasons of confidentiality.
For previous papers please email via our contact form.