Planning Committee - 3 February 2023
Time 10:00 am
Location Yare House, 62-64 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
- Confirmed minutes of the Planning Committee held on 3 February 2022 (PDF File 264.7 KB)
- Planning Committee agenda 3 February 2023 (PDF File 232.3 KB)
- Minutes of the previous Planning Committee held on 9 December 2022 (PDF File 246.5 KB)
- BA/2022/0416/FUL Postwick, Blackwater Carr - Yurt (retrospective) (PDF File 733.5 KB)
- Enforcement update (PDF File 205.2 KB)
- Issues and Options - Summary of consultation (PDF File 126.8 KB)
- Local Plan - Preferred Options - bite size pieces (PDF File 1.4 MB)
- Consultation Responses (PDF File 217.0 KB)
- Levelling up Bill, Planning and the NPPF, including proposed consultation response (PDF File 309.2 KB)
- Notes of the Heritage Asset Review Group meeting held on 16 December 2022 (PDF File 179.3 KB)
- Circular 28/83 Publication by Local Authorities of information about the handling of planning applications Q4 (1 October to 31 December 2022) (PDF File 304.2 KB)
- Appeals to the Secretary of State update (PDF File 213.0 KB)
- Decisions made by officers under delegated powers (PDF File 230.3 KB)
- Planning Committee papers 3 February 2023 (PDF File 3.2 MB)
Contact officers are shown at the end of each report.
You are welcome to raise questions and make observation in advance of the meeting with the appropriate officer.
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
You can download agendas and minutes from this website.
Arrangements can be made to see any background papers during office hours 9am to 4.30pm, please Contact Us.