Planning Committee - 26 May 2023
Time 10:00 am
Location Yare House, 62-64 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
- Planning Committee agenda 26 May 2023 (PDF File 178.6 KB)
- Minutes of the previous Planning Committee held on 28 April 2023 (PDF File 264.6 KB)
- BA/2023/0125/FUL Wroxham – Swans Harbour, Beech Road – replacement quayheading (PDF File 427.5 KB)
- BA/2023/0158/LBC Halvergate - Muttons Mill, Stone Road - lightning conductors (PDF File 370.1 KB)
- Enforcement update (PDF File 208.6 KB)
- Thorpe St Andrew Neighbourhood Plan - agreeing to consult (PDF File 4.3 MB)
- Appendix 2 - Natural England consultation response (PDF File 421.2 KB)
- Appendix 3 - Basic Conditions Statement (May 2023) (PDF File 293.1 KB)
- Appendix 4 - Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report (November 2019) (PDF File 520.1 KB)
- Appendix 5 - Consultation Statement (March 2023) (PDF File 5.9 MB)
- Appendix 6 - Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report & Determination (February 2021) (PDF File 1.4 MB)
- Appendix 7 - Updated SEA and HRA Screening Statements (May 2023) (PDF File 1.8 MB)
- Tree Preservation Orders - Update on review and re-serving of TPOs (PDF File 174.7 KB)
- Consultations from DLUHC on holiday and second homes and from DCMS on a register of short term lets (PDF File 263.9 KB)
- Circular 28/83 Publication by Local Authorities of information about the handling of planning applications Q1 (1 January to 31 March 2023) (PDF File 257.3 KB)
- Customer satisfaction survey 2023 (PDF File 339.4 KB)
- Decisions on Appeals by the Secretary of State between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023 and monthly update (PDF File 223.4 KB)
- Decisions made by officers under delegated powers (PDF File 196.4 KB)
- Planning Committee papers 26 May 2023 (PDF File 5.4 MB)
Contact officers are shown at the end of each report.
You are welcome to raise questions and make observation in advance of the meeting with the appropriate officer.
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
You can download agendas and minutes from this website.
Arrangements can be made to see any background papers during office hours 9am to 4.30pm, please Contact Us.