Planning Committee - 31 March 2023
Time 10:00 am
Location Yare House, 62-64 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RY
- Confirmed minutes of the Planning Committee held on 31 March 2023 (PDF File 328.0 KB)
- Planning Committee agenda 31 March 2023 (PDF File 179.7 KB)
- Minutes of the previous Planning Committee held on 3 March 2022 (PDF File 269.2 KB)
- BA/2023/0015/FUL Brundall - Boat storage and hardstanding at Brundall Gardens Marina DEFERRED BY LPA 28.03.2023 (PDF File 535.6 KB)
- BA/2023/0083/FUL Strumpshaw - Works to former pumping station culvert (PDF File 322.2 KB)
- BA/2023/0032/FUL Reedham - Replacement Ranger hut at quay (PDF File 267.7 KB)
- BA/2022/0357/FUL Ludham - Water storage reservoir for agriculture (PDF File 455.0 KB)
- Enforcement – Berney Arms, Halvergate (PDF File 434.5 KB)
- Enforcement update (PDF File 189.6 KB)
- Hemsby Neighbourhood Plan - proceeding to referendum (PDF File 136.4 KB)
- Local Plan Issues and Options - representations (PDF File 1.6 MB)
- Local Plan - Preferred Options - bitesize pieces (PDF File 1.5 MB)
- Adopting the Revised Planning in Health Protocol – Norfolk and Waveney area (PDF File 1.4 MB)
- Halvergate and Tunstall Conservation Area Appraisal - consultation (PDF File 833.1 KB)
- Department of Levelling Up, Housing and Communities - Increasing planning fees and performance - technical consultation (PDF File 302.9 KB)
- Department of Levelling Up, Houses and Communities - Permitted development rights - consultation (PDF File 238.8 KB)
- Appeals to the Secretary of State update (PDF File 205.0 KB)
- Decisions made by officers under delegated powers (PDF File 183.4 KB)
- Planning Committee papers 31 March 2023 (PDF File 8.1 MB)
Contact officers are shown at the end of each report.
You are welcome to raise questions and make observation in advance of the meeting with the appropriate officer.
Access to Information - Local Government Act 1972 (As amended)
Agenda and Reports
You can download agendas and minutes from this website.
Arrangements can be made to see any background papers during office hours 9am to 4.30pm, please Contact Us.